Best yoga sf, pilates north beach San Fraancisco
HRI NIYAMA: Humility & Vulnerability
There are 10 Yamas and 10 Niyamas - daily values and practices from ancient Vedic Sanskrit texts that help us reach our full potential for personal, spiritual, and professional growth, and to liberate us from mental, spiritual, and physical suffering. This month join us in aligning our moment-to-moment living with the value of Hri.
5 Ideas on Embodying Hri Niyama:
1. Taking responsibility for our actions - learning to apologize with ease, and being forgiving towards ourselves and others
2. Sharing about our shortcomings and learning better ways from others and with others - we grow and heal together
3. Taking time for introspection and evaluation of our behavior to create less harm & align with the greatest good
4. Appreciating our ancestors and elderly - giving credit to the people whose hard work has laid the path for opportunities we have
5. Taking loving care of all things we've been given - our body, planet earth, and its health, buildings, arts, and our surrounding infrastructure
Take time this month to contemplate this beautiful subject - and see where can you apply it on your spiritual path.
...continue reading below
Sending you zen, inside and out
Natasha & Glowing Team