Puja Niyama: Reverence, Daily Spiritual Rituals
There are 10 Yamas and 10 Niyamas - daily values and practices from ancient Vedic Sanskrit texts that help us reach our full potential for personal, spiritual, and professional growth, and to liberate us from mental, spiritual, and physical suffering. This month join us in aligning our moment-to-moment living with the value of Puja - the daily reverence for the greater consciousness, and life itself. Often we forget to appreciate our things and get lost in work and worries until life shakes us up by the loss of our health or something-someone dear. This daily practice of Puja helps us stay in the flow of abundance and love, and soak in all our blessings today, right now. When we connect to the greater consciousness daily using our gratitude, meditation practice, or prayer - we tap into the limitless wisdom and creativity to take care of what we have been given, overcome any roadblocks, and create a fulfilling life for the greatest good of all.
5 Ideas on Implementing Puja Niyama
1. Adopt daily breathwork & meditation practice to connect with the greater consciousness - the open space of abundance, wisdom, and bliss
2. Build a 'shrine' in your home that you can tend to for daily gratitude practice to expand your love, courage, and all life's blessings. It could be a statue of a goddess who inspires you, a picture of a person who taught you love, a candle you can light up, or a little essential oil spray - any ritual that will bring you to connect to your spirit, your loving heart
3. Make a habit before getting out of bed, and before falling asleep to name 3 smallest things you are grateful for
4. Take loving care of your plants, pets, and family, pick up any waste you see in your neighborhood, make conscious buying decisions, stop using single use-plastics - live moment to moment in a state of reverence for nature, and all living things
5. Hang a painting with inspiring words in your home to remind you to be grateful and stay connected to life's blessings
Take time this month to contemplate this beautiful reverence practice - see how you can embed it in your daily life to expand your growth, success and stay connected to your loving essence.
...continue reading below
Sending you gratitude, love and peace
Natasha & Glowing Team